Your Inner Child Needs Your Love
We are born, we grow, and we all experience different things as the children that we were. When we didn’t get what we needed or wanted as a child, a part of us froze in time and is carried through to us here, now, even though we are adult.
Learning how to recognise the inner child in ourselves, and to work with it, heal it, transform it is some of the most rewarding healing work you can ever do.
We all have different child-like energies – the caregiver, the magical thinker, innocent and playful, and when we have a lack of fun and joy in our adult life, it is possibly due to inner wounding.
In my book I look at:
- The Abandoned Child – learning how to give and receive love
- The Caregiver Child – learning how to say no
- The Wounded Child – learning how to have fun without guilt
I cover all of these archetypes in this session and more – including
- The Magical Child – when you feel you don’t fit in
- The Invisible Child – not wanting to be here at all
- The Nature Child – not being able to be present in life
Healing your Inner Child – Session Breakdown
- First session Meeting your Inner Child – We look at all the different types of inner child wounding, how that wounding spills into the adult, there will be a deep healing session to release fear around healing and to connect you to your inner child aspect. We will close with some homework for you to do between sessions.
- Second session Releasing Child-Like Patterns – 7 days after the first. We will look at how your wounding plays out in your adult self, there will be a deep healing around releasing you from the energetic patterns of this wounding, and doing a power retrieval so you are more able to stand fully in your power as the responsible adult that you are. Then we will reconnect to the wounded child so you can hold and heal them yourself.
- Third session Bringing it all Together –7 days after the second. There will be follow up from the previous sessions, I will cover any questions that people have had during the healing sessions, and we will look at how your empowered responsible adult can support yourself in day to day life, while holding and supporting your inner child. There will be more clearing and healing, and another chance to release and transform what is in the way of you embracing joy.
These are healing sessions – there is healing in my voice. To get the full benefit you need to give it your full attention. It is advised that you create a safe space to listen where you will not be disturbed, please do not multitask, and most certainly do not listen while driving.
You may need to have additional support while you do the work of this programme, I am available if necessary for one to one sessions which are not included in the price of this self-paced course.